Herbs & Flowers
All our seed is certified organic by Ecocert Canada. 90% of our seed is produced on our farm, with the remaining 10% grown on other certified organic farms. We hope you find what you're looking for, and maybe an unexpected surprise that you decide to try out in your garden. Happy growing!
15% OFF ALL ORDERS OVER $50.00 UNTIL DECEMBER 31, 2023